312 Main Street
PO Box 1028
Athol, MA  01331-2264
Map & Directions
Email Us

Massachusetts Association of Insurance Agents Trusted Choice

Vacant Dwelling Insurance

When your home or property becomes unoccupied, a different type of insurance policy is needed to ensure coverage is still available in the event of a loss.  

A vacant dwelling policy will cover physical damage exposure, dwelling contents loss, as well as liability claims made against the property while unoccupied.  Contact our office to help you secure the coverage needed for your protection.