Every homeowner’s needs are different and your policy should reflect that. Our agents will survey your insurance needs and calculate a cost estimator on your home to help you determine your coverage needs.
Typically a basic homeowners policy covers:
- your home structure (important to have home insured to value in the event of a loss)
- some coverage for additional structures- garages, sheds, etc
- personal possessions ( up to a limit)
- living expenses in certain circumstances
You can also opt to purchase additional coverages such as:
- valuable articles/floater insurance ( for jewelry, guns, furs, etc)
- flood policies
- umbrella policies ( for additional liability)
Contact our office and our agents will explain your liability and deductible options. They will research all available discounts, including credit for alarm systems, non-smoking households, and you could also be eligible for a multi-policy credit if we have both your home and auto.