312 Main Street
PO Box 1028
Athol, MA  01331-2264
Map & Directions
Email Us

Massachusetts Association of Insurance Agents Trusted Choice

Dwelling Fire Insurance

If you own a property that is non-owner occupied, such as a rental property, a dwelling fire policy is the type of policy you need to cover your interest. Unlike a homeowners policy, with a dwelling fire policy you purchase just the coverage you need. You can purchase any combination of dwelling, coverage, liability coverage(in the event of a law suit), and contents coverage.

Please call one of our customer service representatives for a more thorough explanation and let them help you determine the coverage you need.